Blueprint ProgramsOur Publishing Blueprint Program is especially designed to provide a comprehensive outlook before beginning your book project. It combines all the expertise and insights necessary to plan for future success. The Publishing Blueprint Program will help you make important decisions as you write and produce your book. This highly reduced-rate program includes a minimum amount of service hours necessary to effectively develop your program plan.
The program includes:
- Discovery Meeting: This brief introductory consultation is a kick-off to exploring your goals, needs, and vision.
- Positioning and Market Research: Where is your book best positioned in the marketplace? How will you promote your unique message? Whom do you want to reach with your book? This strategy portion of the Blueprint Program develops your core brand.
- Marketing Strategy: Knowing how to market your book can be an overwhelming task. We help you develop a plan of action that incorporates pre-publication, book launch, and long-term marketing endeavors. We will help determine the right avenues, core demographics, and budget for your book promotion.
- Written Plan: At the end of the program, you will receive a complete written marketing plan and marketing analysis for your reference and use.
- Visual Direction: Having a cohesive image throughout all your marketing elements will help communicate your message and promise. WinePress will help you plan for all aspects of your project, including colors, tone, imaging, and type faces. This process will help save valuable time and speed up the book production process.
Interested in this service for your next project? Contact us today!